Terms and Conditions for Inmediata Health Group, LLC
These Terms and Conditions (hereafter known as “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of our website: Inmediata Health Group, accessible at www.inmediata.com, and any associated or subsidiary websites, mobile apps, or other online service or platform (hereafter known as “Website” or “Site”).
These Terms will be applied fully and may affect your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Inmediata Health Group, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you; Inmediata Health Group, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, with absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Inmediata Health Group, LLC expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as offering advising services or advice.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Inmediata Health Group, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors or employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Inmediata Health Group, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Inmediata Health Group and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses—including legal fees–arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to held illegal or unenforceable under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and inoperative and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain operative and binding.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
636 San Patricio Avenue, San Juan, PR 00920